Thursday, May 25, 2017

Unimpressed, Overdressed, Powerless

  • You need a smaller angle to see what's in a higher place from below. You need a wider angle to see things below from a higher place. Trigonometry has many applications in life.
  • People have different coping mechanisms: indifference, wailing, binge eating, endless talking. I'd rather keep silent. Preference for being alone does not always mean brooding.
  • I am writing in bullet points again because there is too much to say, and I don't want to get lost in too much.
  • Noli Me Tangere translated to English is one of the best books I have ever read. But oppression is always the saddest novel theme. 
  • [Honest people] do not always get what their honesty and honest means and honest reasons deserve. Because balance is a myth, except in Alchemy, and Chemistry, and Maths. I love hard science. There is always balance. I love balance.
  • There are too many people dying in violent situations. I do not want to wallow in this, because I am highly empathetic. Once I dive into the fact that so much ugly is happening, I fear I would lose my mind, my self. I do not want to go too deep. I cannot swim. I cannot swim. I cannot swim.
  • I am not lonely. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment